13 February 2015

Valentine's Eve

Happy Vday Eve everyone! I'm pretty excited that this day falls on a Saturday this year so we can fully enjoy it. We will be enjoying a big breakfast and spending the day outside in the gorgeous weather with the boys. We may even try to sneak in a date night. 

I attempted to do my own version of Valentine's Day pictures of the boys since we just didn't have the time to have them professionally done like we usually do. Needless to say it was an epic fail. Gage screamed for whatever reason which made Ryder panick thinking something was wrong with him. This is how it went...





I love how candid and imperfect they are! It definitely makes me laugh every time I look at them. 

Today we made some vday cards for daddy. We did hand and footprint cards from the boys and I made one that said "I love you a latte" and I'll put a gift card to our local coffee shop with it. Super easy and a good way to cherish those little hand and footprints!


And just to make your heart melt here are Ryder's first and second of Valentine's Day pics. 



I'm excited to celebrate another one of Gage's first holidays! 

I hope you all have a great weekend and a great Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog!!! Love it ;) Your little boys are ADORABLE.. hope you guys had a fun filled weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete