20 February 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! Is it just me or was that one long week? Although our warm weather is disappearing and there is snow in the forecast, We are ready for another laid back, relaxing weekend.
Here are a few of my favorite finds this week...
 
 
I just bought these New Balance Precious Metal shoes in Charcoal and I LOVE them! They are so comfortable and they go with everything. They are perfect for leggings this spring or ripped jean shorts this Summer.
 
 
 
 
 
Rachel and Groms just released their Camo Romper this morning and I got one for Gage along with this Chief Romper. Rompers are my jam lately and i'm even eyeing this Customized Tank Romper for the Summer. They would all pair perfectly with these Timp Moccs that I am patiently waiting to snag for both boys during a warehouse sale.
 
 
You all know i'm a sucker for baby gowns and this Sleepy Bear Gown is adorable. I just wish it came in Gage's size. Don't people know gowns are good for babies past 6 months?? I am going to cut the elastic out of Gage's and let him toddle around in it when he is walking!
 
With warmer days slowly but surely on the horizon, I am excited to grab this Moon Short Sleep Set for Ryder. I'm thinking they would be perfect for his Easter basket along with this matching Stripe Sleep Romper for Gage's basket. {There I go with the Rompers again}
 
 
Lately we have been looking into building a house again so it has me on the look out for new things for the home. Whether we buy a new home or stay in the one we are in, Gage's room will be the first to get decorated. His little space is pretty bare and needs to be completely re done. I think we are going to do some sort of a woodland theme and these Reclaimed Wood Plank Art would be perfect. It even comes in grey! I'm a sucker for grey My whole house would be covered in it if I had my way. :)
 
I hope you all have a great weekend and as always, i'll finish with pics of my two cute monsters....




1 comment:

  1. Love those shoes! They are now on my wish list! And decorating a home!! Love, we just built our home and almost been a year here- still not decorated EEKK

    ReplyDelete