18 February 2014

Valentines Day



Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you all had a great day with your loved ones and ate all sorts of goodies. My hubby actually had the day off today and Ryder slept in until 8:30. It was SO nice to sleep in a little especially since we have been having sleep issues. 



For breakfast I made these Strawberry Lemon Poppyseed PancakesThey were SO delicious! However, they did not turn out pretty like the pic below. I didn't even bother taking pictures of them. My hubby looked a little worried when I set down his plate, but both him and Ryder scarfed them down. 





Ryder loved waking up to balloons and a bag full of goodies. We got him 2 books-  "Happy Valentines Day Little Critter" and "The Night Before Valentines Day" and  some Melissa and Doug Animal Fridge Magnets.







And this mama got spoiled with a new iPad mini! Tyson sent me on a scavenger hunt and everything. I definitely feel loved. 



Since Tyson has been working so many hours lately, I told him to pick something he wanted to do on his day off. So after we got ready for the day, we headed to the Hunting Expo. Ryder loved seeing all the animals and called everything a deer.


The rest of the day we napped and relaxed. It was the perfect Valentines Day. I hope your day was as good as mine! Happy Valentines Day 




No comments:

Post a Comment