28 February 2014

23 Weeks




How far along: 23 Weeks
Gender: Boy!!
Weight gain: Not sure. I don't think I want to know!
Maternity clothes: Maternity leggings and maxi skirts
Stretch marks: No.
Belly button in or out: it's starting to get flat. I'm sure it's not long until its out!
Sleep: Not very good. My ribs are killing me so I basically have to sleep sitting up
Best moment this week: Lots and lots of movement!
Worst moment this week: I'm starting to get hip and lower back pain. The waddle might come early this time around
Miss anything: Cups and cups of coffee.
Movement:  Lots of it. Tyson has been able to feel him too
Cravings:  Toast with strawberry and apple jam. Weird! And anything sweet
Queasy or sick: Starting to get bad heartburn
Looking forward to: Enjoying warm weather without being too uncomfortable yet



Cookie dough Oreos = pregnant girl dream!! However, I'm pretty sure I got diabetes after my first cookie. I'm patiently waiting for the SIX boxes of Girl Scout cookies that I ordered to arrive. 



4 comments:

  1. I should not have seen those oreos. My husband loves oreos and cookie dough lol. He's goin to love me when i come home from the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked everywhere and can't find these oreos!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete