12 February 2014

Magnolia Lettering

I hope everyone is having a great vday week despite this crazy weather, and boy do I have the best mid-love-week pick me up for you! Let me introduce you to one of my new favorite Etsy Shops, Magnolia Lettering by Rachel. Her shop is all about artwork and design with stationary, cards, digital prints, wedding invites and much more. She even can help you with fundraising for adoption.  These "I love you a latte" cards are hand painted {Yes, you read that right, painted by HAND} and are perfect for not only Valentines Day, but for any occasion! I love how thick and high quality the card itself is, as well as the cute little envelope it comes with. You better believe this will be sitting next to my hubby's cup of coffee Valentines Day morning. I will also be handing some of these out to family and friends with a nice Starbucks gift card. Who wouldn't love it??  







Rachel can also design custom prints like these designs that she made for Ryder's big boy room and the new baby's nursery. Do you remember Ryder's Room Inspiration Post? How perfect is the deer print?? Make sure you keep an eye out, you will see these put to good use in my room reveal posts! 

 

I am also eyeing this Personalized Wooden Frame and Chalkboard Hospital Door Hanger from her shop. Swoon!! If only we had a name picked out for this baby.


Here are just a few more items from her shop that I love







Take some time and head on over to Magnolia Lettering and meet Rachel! Happy Hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment