01 February 2014

Happy February!

Well people, we have officially survived January! Barely. Spring is only 47 days away, and yes we are counting down. I love February! Maybe it's because Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays. We started the month off right with vday Jammie's and heart shaped toast and fruit for breakfast. Which Ryder scarfed down faster than I could take a picture. 




February is going to be a busy month for us. I have a HUGE to do list to get done before the baby gets here and I want to do most of it before I get too huge and pregnant. The goals for this month are to get Ryder in his big boy room and out of the crib, get all my spring cleaning done, start on the nursery, and get Ryder weaned off the bottle {yes, I know this is a big one! Stay tuned for a post about this} 

I hope you all are having a great start to February and have lots of fun Superbowl plans! Go Broncos!

No comments:

Post a Comment