26 March 2015

9 Months Old



eating :  Gage's eating habits are awesome! He nurses about every 3-4 hours and he eats 3 solid meals a day. He is no longer eating baby food, unless for whatever reason I don't have a meal for him or he can't eat what we are eating. Otherwise he just eats whatever I make for the whole family. Which I love! Ryder hated anything that wasn't puréed so it's a nice change to have an easy eater. His favorite food ever is pasta. He's definitely my child.

Sleeping:  Gage is still sleeping pretty good. He has cut out his late afternoon cat nap and just naps twice a day. Because he no longer has a late nap he does get pretty fussy between 5:00-7:00 which is hard when I'm trying to do dinner and clean up the house for the night. He still does get up atleast once a night to eat. Unless he's teething, like he is now, then he'll get up more than that.  Or if Tyson put him to bed he'll magically sleep through the entire night.... WTF??

Milestones: Lots of crawling, climbing, pulling himself up on things and attempting to walk. He'll also stand on his own if he knows something is behind him to catch his fall. He's also mastered sneaking into the bathroom when I'm not looking and putting both hands on the toilet seat. I. Die. 
We are also putting him in his big boy car seat this week!


Dislikes: being hungry, getting dressed, getting his diaper changed, getting his face wiped, when you take things away from him or try to make him sit still. He also hates to cuddle since he's so busy and it totally breaks my heart!

Likes: crawling, getting into everything, making lots of noises, pulling hair, wrestling the dog and Ryder, food, and putting everything in his mouth. He also gets so excited to see his daddy at the end of each day. It's pretty sad when both boys run to Tyson like its so hard to be with me all day!

Here's what Gage has been up to this month












8 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! It's crazy to see the differences of our boys only a day apart. Maddox sounds like Ryder...pureed everything (he wants solid food but chokes). :) Beckham was walking in two weeks from this time doing all the things Gage is doing...so be ready! He started taking steps around 9.5 months and was full on walking by 10 months. Eek! As always, I'm obsessed with their matching pj's. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M totally sound like Ryder and Gage sounds like B! Don't you love how different they are from each other?? Gage is definitely my handful I can't even imagine the mess I'll be in when he starts walking :) I love that both our boys are close in age

      Delete
  2. Im glad to hear Gage is enjoying eating! Pastas a big fave around here too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your advice! He's doing great and all my worrying was for nothing :)

      Delete
  3. He is so adorable! And don't worry, nights that Ryder has a hard time sleeping due to teeth, illness, bad dreams...he will seriously sleep perfect if I send Seth into his room. He's always been that way. They must have magic powers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one with the husband thing! They totally have magic powers :)

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness - love those little shorts on your cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What a cute blog you have by the way!

      Delete