03 September 2014

First Day of Nursery School

Ryder had his very first day of "nursery school" yesterday and it was so bittersweet! I love watching him grow and learn but it's so sad to know he's growing up so fast. He will be going to this class once a week for 2 hours a day. We are hoping it will help him not be as shy around other people and it will just be good for him to get around other kids his age. 





Taking pictures of his first day was going well until he saw a kitty and wanted to take it with him and I said he couldn't. 




The class is just a few blocks away from our home so I got to walk him there. I held back tears as I dropped him off then bawled all the way home. Tyson was home so he greeted me around the corner knowing I was probably being a baby.



Me, Tyson and Gage patiently waited at home and even though I missed Ryder like crazy, it was nice to have some quiet alone time with this little guy. 



When we picked him up the teacher said he didn't even notice I was gone and had a good time playing with all the kids. I'm excited to see how he acts next week and hopefully he will continue to enjoy it. I don't know how you mama's send your kids off the school everyday! If it was up to me he'd never leave my side. Happy Hump Day!



2 comments:

  1. His face!! Aw come on mom, let him have the kitty!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha right?? That face gets me every time! :)

    ReplyDelete