08 September 2014

Gage's Blessing Day

On Sunday our sweet baby Gage got blessed. He looked so handsome in his white tux and was such a happy baby that day. My dad is the one who blessed him and he did such an amazing job. He has such a way with words and you could feel the love in his voice.
 All of our family came and it was a great feeling being surrounded by all of the people who love and support our little family. I couldn't have asked for a more special day. 




Both boys had a rough night Saturday thanks to molars cutting and a growth spurt making for a very hungry baby all night long. So when I woke both of them up at 7am to be ready for church at 9am they were not happy. So sadly I wasn't able to get very many good pictures of them together. They are all either blurry or someone is crying. But The one where Ryder is kissing Gage is my favorite. 

This one is blurry but I love it because they look so much alike 




Sadly these are all the pictures I took! I was busy running around visiting family, taking care of the boys, making sure everyone had food and before I knew it everyone was gone. But it was such a special day for our little family. We are truly blessed and I am so excited to see these little boys grow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment