29 September 2014

3 Months Old


Gage turned 3 months old on the 24th and let me tell you, 3 months is the magic number! He is out of the newborn stage and things are starting to fall into a routine which I love. His sleeping habits are getting better, he's mastered nursing, my milk supply has finally regulated, he is so smiley and starting to talk and giggle. We are starting to see his personality and he is such a relaxed and happy boy. 

Gage eats about every 3 hours but he's a fast eater only feeding for about 5-10 minutes. He still gets up once or twice a night to feed. I lay him next to me while he eats then he goes right back to sleep when I put him in his crib so I don't really mind getting up with him. 

Gage is slowly learning not to hate his car seat and the screaming car rides are slowly ending. He is starting to get less portable during nap time and only wants to sleep in his crib.
 He absolutely loves bath time and is full of smiles and kicks the whole time. He only likes his binky when he's sleeping but god forbid it fall out! I'm hoping to get rid of that thing soon. He still has a baby mullet and I can see a bottom tooth trying to poke through! He is starting to try to roll from his back to his belly but gets stuck on his side, that's also how he likes to sleep. He weighs 14.5 lbs and is in size 3 diapers. 










Also today is Ryder's first day of potty training. Which also happens to be 
national coffee day and I'm going to need all the caffeine I can get. Wish me luck!



2 comments:

  1. Haha...your last picture. Yay for everything starting to go smoothly. I'm feeling the same way with most things, but some are still a big struggle. Good luck on the potty training...B is almost 3 and still isn't even close. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I feel you, we have our good and bad days with the newborn thing! Ugh isn't potty training the worst??

      Delete