22 September 2014

Goodbye Summer....

This Summer was full of amazing things and I can't believe it ended so quickly! We celebrated Ryder's 2nd birthday, added a new addition to our family, did a lot of fishing, grilling, river walking, smore eating, firework watching and made so many precious memories. Ryder grew up faster then I hoped in the Summer months and Gage isn't too far behind. Here's a look back at our summer...





























Although I'm sad to see this season end I'm so excited for the holiday's coming up. They are so much more fun with kids and I'm excited to celebrate all of Gage's firsts. As for today we will be celebrate by pulling out the Fall decorations while polishing off the last of the Popsicles in the freezer. And we might even do a little Fall baking. How are you spending the last day of Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment