09 September 2014

Life Lately {In Pictures}


We've been having some cooler weather on and off the last few days and we've been loving it! I've started pulling out our long sleeve shirts and beanies for our morning walks and it's getting me really excited for Fall. Its been raining non stop since yesterday afternoon and even though I love the rain, I'm getting a glimpse at the cabin fever that's going to plague our house this winter. All Ryder wants to do is play outside and keeping him entertained inside is going to be hard.




With cooler weather comes lots of baking in our house and aren't these two the cutest helpers you've ever seen?? 




We went to a relatives wake over the weekend where I snapped this cute picture. Gage's smile is killing me! Ryder was nowhere to be found for most of the day, apparently he has a new found independence and was off playing with friends and wanted nothing to do with mom and dad. I don't know what I'll do when the day comes that he doesn't need me anymore!



Just when I started to get confident about my sleep training skills Gage has thrown me a curveball. He was taking plenty of naps during the day in his crib and going to bed early at night only waking up once to feed. Then the last two days he has decided to not nap during the day or sleep at night. Last night he woke up every 30 minutes or so because his stupid binky kept falling out and today he was awake from 7:45am to 8:00pm. Twelve.freaking.hours. How is that even physically possible for a newborn?? It's a good thing he's cute. 


And I finished out my day with these freshly bathed, matching babes. Pray to the sleep gods that we all get some sleep tonight! 



No comments:

Post a Comment