26 September 2014

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!!  It's been a nice relaxing week over here. Tyson is actually home and it's been so nice to have him around after a few weeks of traveling. It's been really hot here but we are looking forward to a nice cool down coming this weekend! We also have absolutely no place to be this weekend so it'll be nice to just relax and not rush around. Here are a few of my favorites this week....
 
Lately I am loving tee's with sayings on them, especially for the boys. A few of my favorites are this Baller Raglan, Legalize Sugar Tee, and this Sup Fleece Pullover.
 
With cooler weather heading our way I'm excited for beanie season! These Moonlight Shadow Beanies are my favorite because they have them in many sizes including adult. You bet i'll be matching the boys! They also have matching headbands and scarves that are just too cute.
 
 
Hello Apparel is coming out with the cutest Fall line including these Helloween Raglan's for the whole family. I also really love their Hello Camo Tee and Hello Jersey Tee.
 
Last but not least and I am addicted to the new Project Life App where you can make digital scrapbook pages in minutes from your iPad or iPhone. Now excuse me while I go make pages for the past 2 1/2 years!
 
And of course here is your daily dose of the monsters. We spent the day yesterday in the mountains and it was so nice and relaxing. It's so refreshing to just unplug and spend the day in the fresh air with your family. Have a great weekend! 
 
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment