16 September 2014

0-3 Month Favorites

Gage turns 3 months old on the 24th {where have those 3 months gone?!} and I've compiled a list of products that have helped me survive the last few months. I find the first 3 months to be the hardest and I hope these help you mama's and soon to be mama's. 



 
 
1. Brica Infant Bather for some reason I had the hardest time finding a good infant tub. I went through 4 that I hated with Ryder and finally found this for Gage. I love that he can't slide down in it so you don't have to hold him while you bathe him. And it fits in the sink and tub! 


 
 
2. Aden + Anais Security Blanket These things are the best! Gage has to fall asleep holding something and these are the perfect size for that. It's also made out of breathable material so it's okay if he puts it over his face. Ryder has a set of these that he still loves. We can't go anywhere without it and he won't sleep without it. I just made sure to get Gage a different color and design. 


 
 
3. Gerber Baby Zip Front Pajamas When you have to get up multiple times a night to change diapers these zip front Jammie's are the way to go. I don't know how many times I fumbled around with snap Jammie's in the dark but they are a pain when you are half asleep. These are also really affordable for fast growing infants. 
 
 
4. 4Moms MamaRoo I have so many good things to say about this swing! It was a life saver the first few months of Gage's life. Ryder hated his swing and I spent many long nights rocking him to sleep. If Gage has a hard time sleeping I just put him in the MamaRoo and he is out. I love the different recline positions, speeds, and motions. Gage also loves the little balls and smiles at them all the time. This is definitely worth the money and will save your sanity! 





 
 
5. Comotomo Baby Bottles Gage is exclusively breastfed and I'm on the hunt for a great bottle to use on the rare occasion that I leave him. Right now we use the Dr Brown bottles and he chews on them not sure what to do with it, plus they have a ton of parts to clean. These Comotomo bottles have a ton of great reviews and are suppose to mimick a mothers breast. I am really excited to try these!
 
 
6. Crane Cool Mist Humidifier This humidifier is perfect for a newborn's dry skin and sinus'. I use this almost every night with the boys. It is also perfect during allergy/cold season, the winter time and is the cutest shape. It gets a ton of use in our house! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing what products have worked for other mamas! That bath seat looks awesome (super bummed we only have a shower, otherwise I'd be ALL over it.)
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete