03 April 2015

Friday Favorites : Minted Edition

Happy Friday everyone! Since we are building a new home I have been on the hunt for new home décor. I really want to step out of my comfort zone and feature more out of the box items. So today's edition of Friday Favorites is all about that! 
Most of you probably know Minted for their stationary, cards, announcements and invites. But this year Minted is offering a completely different families of products. One of my new favorite products they have released is their artwork. Minted has a  new Art Marketplace where you can find thousands of amazing artwork done by many different artists. I spent literally hours scrolling through the pieces and it was so hard to narrow it down to a few that I really loved. They have so many great things! I chose one or two pieces of artwork that would go great in different rooms in our new house. Here are just a few of my favorites.  
 
 
 
 {Family Room}
 

 {Gage's Room}
 

 {Family Room}
 

 {Gage's Room}
 

 {Gage's Room}
 

 {Ryder's Room}
 


 {Master Bedroom}
 


 {Family Room}
 
 {Ryder's Room}
 


 {My FAVORITE!! This is going in my Kitchen for sure.}


Everyone be sure to stop by Minted and check out their new products, you won't be disappointed! 

Happy Easter weekend everyone. I hope it's full of warm weather, family and lots of candy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: