24 April 2015

Friday Favorites

 
Happy FriYAY from these two cuties! There are some thunderstorms rolling in this weekend so since we wont be able to play outside we will probably just spend the weekend out shopping {because these two are growing like weeds} and relaxing at home. Here are some of my favorite finds for the week.
 
H&M has the cutest boy tanks on sale right now! You get a 2 pack for $7.95 and its buy two get one free! Most are sold out online but our local store had a ton. Ryder and Gage are wearing the Blue Tanks in the pic above. And seriously, how cute are babies in Suspenders?? I.die,
 
 
We just received Gage's new bedding from Ollie and Lime    {Pics coming soon} And we really love it! The material is amazing and as always I love the packaging. Like most baby bedding, it is a little pricey so keep your eye out for a sale.
 
Trilogy Design CO is having a 40% off Pre-Sale right now. I have my eye on their Chevron  and Pretty Boy Swag tee's. Little boys in Graphic Tee's are my favorite.
 
I love this Mint Kitchen Aid Mixer. I have wanted one forever and definitely need to finally get one.
 
Girl Mama's, I can't get over these Sleevless Swing Dresses. Maybe I'll buy a few and stash them away until a girl comes along....Just kidding, we all know I'm probably a total boy mom forever!
 
Speaking of babies...Thanks to Time Hop on my Facebook for reminding me of what I looked like 3 years ago today, Pregnant with our little Ryder. Oh I miss that belly! Excuse me while I go talk Tyson into having another baby.....
 
 




Have a great weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment