06 September 2013

Preparing For A Little one & Life Lately




Preparing For A Little One
Hey everyone! I am being featured on Wifessionals Blog as a part of her series "Preparing for a Little One". I am talking about how to be a Happy and Productive Stay at Home Mom. Go check it out! I am a big fan of her blog and I know you will like it too!


I have been a little under the weather the last few days so we have just been relaxing and doing some Fall crafting. I will be sharing some fun Fall stuff in the next few days so keep your eye on the blog! As you can see, Ryder was a big help holding my yarn....



And, can I say I officially have a picky eater on my hands! Yesterday Ryder refused to eat anything but strawberries and milk. Everything else got thrown to the ground. This is the face he made when I would finally give up and give him a damn strawberry.




He has 4 molars breaking through right now so I am just hoping it's because of the teething! But how cute is that smile? I can't get mad!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


9 comments:

  1. Just read your post on Wifessionals! My son will be one in three weeks and this is the first year I have ever not worked. I agree with everything you said! Especially #1! :) Just started following on bloglovin'. -Andrea @Hand and the Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! This was my first year not working as well and it took some time to figure it out, but we have survived the first year! :) I have been catching up on your cute blog and im following on bloglovin' too! Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  2. Hello :) I cannot agree with you more! My son is going to be 6 months and we are have finally established a routine and I am working on getting up before him. He is an early riser (7AM) so yeah getting up at 6 is not fun BUT having a quiet morning is blissful!! I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ileana! I have to agree it is really hard to get up before them, somedays you just want to sleep! But I am finally getting into a routine of it and it's so easy now, and it is for sure blissful!! Thank you for reading!!

      Delete
    2. p.s. I just checked out your blog it's so cute!! I am a new follower :)

      Delete
  3. *New follower** Your blog is so cute! Cant wait to read more!

    Much love,
    Kate

    www.designermommy13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following!! I hope you enjoy! I just checked out your blog its soooo cute! I am a new follower and can't wait to read more as well! I saw you are doing button swaps, would you want to swap with me?

      Delete
  4. Found you from the "Preparing For A Little One" link up at Wifessionals! Now following, excited to read more as I am a stay at home momma as well. Your little Mister is the cutest! I blog over at Jessie Jo At Home! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoy it!! Just started following your blog on bloglovin' you have the CUTEST girls!! So excited to read more!!

      Delete