13 April 2015

New Home Inspiration: Kitchen

Happy Monday, Friends! We had a fun weekend filled with a trip to the aquarium and plenty of sunshine. We are pretty excited for this week though because we have a pre construction meeting for our new home. This is the last step in the process before construction starts so we are super excited to get the ball rolling. I'm going to be sharing a few ideas we have for the new home throughout the process and there's no better room to start with than the Kitchen. My favorite room in the house!  
 
 

This Kitchen will look really similar to ours. White cabinets, dark hardware, dark countertops and dark flooring. With the exception of that beautiful farmhouse sink, I somehow lost that battle with the hubby!


The colors will be pretty simple just white and some light blue throughout so these Bars Stools will be perfect! They are a bit pricey though.
 
 

You better believe there will be a nice little coffee bar and 3 Tier Drying Rack for coffee mugs is perfect.
 
 
 

This Mixing Bowl Set would be perfect set out on the countertop inside a serving tray next to a mixer and some utensils. Unfortunately I didn't get them in my cart fast enough and they sold out. I really hope they restock them soon! Nothing haunts you like the things you didn't buy....
 
 
 

 


Textured Mugs



That's just a few fun ideas I have for the new kitchen. If you want to see more kitchen and home inspiration visit my Pinterest page! Have a great Monday everyone.


Lets connect!  Instagram // Facebook // twitter //  Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love the accessories you're determined to have on your apartment. The rustic and pastel stools on the kitchen island look absolutely lovely. I'm sure you'll be able to materialize that lovely kitchen soon. Thanks for sharing that, Whitney! I wish you all the best!

    John Lambert @ Cape Coral Lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splashing a bit of light blues in a white kitchen will make good focal points. A white-themed kitchen is far from dull, but putting in a bit of color is, certainly never a bad thing either. At any rate, I would love to see how it all turns out in the end, so I think a quick kitchen tour is in order right after the whole renovation. Keep us posted, Whitney! All the best!

    Debra Newman @ Unique Stone Concepts

    ReplyDelete