17 September 2013

Goodbye Sweet Summer Time

Even though I am so excited for Fall, I am still sad to see Summer go! This Summer was full of long nights, fire's and s'mores, walks by the river, lots of swimming, outside movie nights, zoo day's and drives up the Canyon. A 1st Birthday was celebrated and first steps were taken. Here is a look at our favorite pictures from this summer 











































So many memories were made and this Summer was the best yet. I am already looking forward to next year's adventures!

Now...bring on Fall!!

6 comments:

  1. What great pictures! I am SO with you. This summer was amazing, it was our first summer in our new house and we pretty much had cookouts every weekend. We spent 2 weeks at the beach and it was awesome. I'm so glad I live in a place where we experience all seasons though. I love them all for different reasons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sounds like you had an amazing summer too!! Cookouts are my favorite! We also went on a beach vacation and it was amazing, there is nothing like the beach. And I totally agree with you, I love being able to experience all the seasons! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. He is such a little STUD!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete